Under OH&S legislation, all high voltage equipment needs to be properly maintained and compliant with Australian Standards.
These obligations can be quite onerous. Good documentation and systems are a vital part of ensuring the safety of personnel working on and operating HV equipment.
To help meet your obligations, we offer a range of services, from preparing Operation and Maintenance manuals, through to complete service packages where we administer all your high voltage systems.
The O&M services we provide include:
- Audit and gap analysis of your existing documentation
- Risk assessments and advice
- Producing and updating documentation to ensure your system is compliant with OH&S requirements. This includes Operation and Maintenance manuals, switching sheets, permits, operating procedures, training and maintenance plans, electrical diagrams and switchgear operating instructions for individual substations.
- Administration and storage of documentation for the life of the high voltage equipment
- Associated maintenance programs and support.
As every business has differing requirements and internal capabilities, we would be happy to tailor a package to suit your particular needs.
We are the high voltage specialists. Our personnel are highly trained and work hard to keep abreast of changes in standards and regulations, as well as new technology that could benefit your business.
Why not let us do what we do best, take the stress and risk out of looking after your electrical supply, so you can concentrate on what you do best?