With the festive season upon us, we wish our valued customers a happy and safe Christmas and thank you for your support during 2016. We’d also like to thank our people for their great work and positive spirit during the year, and share a few highlights:
- We expanded our design house team - we have real depth and breadth of experience to tackle a wide range of HV design projects to a high degree of quality
- We successfully delivered many projects and services - the Launceston General Hospital HV Upgrade project was a great example, with awesome feedback from the client on how well Megavar’s Lonnie team performed
- Megavar’s Vic and SA teams earned kudos for great work on the Vic-NSW Interconnector project for Ausnet, as well as various level crossings removal projects
- Megavar’s Hobart team shone in tackling a variety of emergency jobs for our clients, getting to grips with the challenges of new “customer choice” property subdivision connections, and installing transformer remote temperature sensing systems across three TasNetworks substations
- Our Brissie team distinguished themselves with consistently excellent design and estimating work, and being Megavar’s go-to guys for expert help on all manner of projects
- We booked Megavar’s 5000th equipment rental day
- We clocked up another great year for Megavar’s safety record, with zero MTIs, LTIs or fatalities
- Megavar’s certified quality, safety and environment management systems were revalidated by the external auditor
- We rolled out Megavar’s new Intellidocs system, enabling us to create high quality, consistent JSEAs, SWMS and the like.
Megavar closes on Thursday 22 December 2016 for the Christmas and New Year break, re-opening on Monday 9 January 2017. We will do our best to accommodate customer requirements during this period. If you require services, please submit your requests as soon as possible to aid our resource planning at this busy time of year.
Thanks again for your business in 2016, and we look forward to working with our valued customers again in 2017.